Sunday, November 29, 2009

training.

"I wish...I...well, it's not fair. Just never goes my way...then you... make me feel. Ugh. It'll never happen. Why don't you just...?"

What? Why don't I just what? Stop encouraging you? Stop pushing?
Fine, I'll give it a rest. But remember this: life is a footrace to get to your dreams, and by the time you stop whining others will have a head start.

So, step up. Stop wallowing in the attempts of moments past. Strap on your sneakers, exchange complaining for training, and look towards the finish line.

Put one foot in front of the other. You'll get there. I promise.

Ready...set...?

Go.

2 comments:

  1. very good advice. I find myself in both those rolls it seems. Pushing others but sometimes forgetting to stop whining myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh. The cake at the finish line...it's a lie.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers