Sunday, August 30, 2009

do.

If I was younger...

If I was older...

If I was thinner...

If I was smarter...

If I was richer...

I would.

Enough already.

Start doing.

It's all within' your reach...but when you sit there looking at the ground, you can't see the doors of opportunity unlocked in front of you, waiting to be pushed open.

Look up. Step forward. Give 'em a shove.

You never know what's on the other side until you stop being so stubborn and actually try. Failures will fade, but regrets....they stay with you and steamroll until one day you are on the verge of insanity and engulfed by them. Blaming everyone around you.

Well, stop it. Take responsibility. Be happy now.

Stop wishing. Start creating.

4 comments:

  1. thank you for the encouragement :)
    i absolutely love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a reminder of what you already know in your heart. :-) But, thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this really spoke to me.
    just like to say thanks.
    I am in complete adoration of your blog.
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for coming to hang out on my 'lil page. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers