Friday, February 19, 2010

highway.

I've been watching you, for awhile now. Talking yourself in and out of the trip we both know you must take.

Sitting in the vehicle meant to conquer your dreams, revving the engine. Your tank so full of desire, it's overflowing with fuel for the future.

Dammit, take your foot off the brake.

I know goodbye is hard, but saying hello to a new destiny will make up for it, I promise. The road may look long, but the longer you sit here, the more gas you are wasting. Why risk running on fumes, when you have more then enough energy to make it if you go now?

This is your highway to happiness. What are you waiting for? Drive.

1 comment:

  1. It's like I was meant to read this message.

    Your blog is amazing, and so inspiring. Keep going <3

    ReplyDelete

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers