Sunday, February 14, 2010

love.

I hate to tell you this, but you've got it all wrong. Love is free. It's not about flowers, chocolates, cards, and diamonds. It's about special glances, laughter, kisses, and stolen moments. The message I give you may seem confusing at first, but stick with me.

Please take this as a compliment when I say, you don't complete me. I complete myself. Emptiness cannot be filled by another person. It's like sitting a full glass of water next to a partially empty one. They may be closer together now, but one is still empty, and if a glass gives another the liquid it holds, now all you have is two, half full. Nobody is satisfied.

So, satisfy your own thirst, a brimming glass will run over, plenty of love flowing for all. Don't get me wrong, by this I don't mean to be selfish. Just to realize, you are complete no matter who is, or isn't at your side.

Stop looking for someone to fill the hole. Be whole in life on your own, you have that power. Then, seek a lover and partner brimming with awesome, just as you are. Someone who can afford to give, and won't go emotionally bankrupt, because they are also rich with joy.

Companions in completeness. :-)


---

ps. I love you, honey. <3

5 comments:

  1. I really love this blog. I believe that he is the reason I've been able to fill my own glass. Now we make for a magical pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...while everyone goes gaga over the fest...u question the whole commercial aspect of it...

    and yes, the glass theory...awesome! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you said it just perfectly :)
    thank you! That was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. May you find in yourself the love you need to fill your glass to the brim. Your readership is awesometastic.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List

Followers